Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Race results

Go down 
+13
mamathieu
cbshea13
G.F.X
Team Snu Snu
thegreyham
Flox
xenomorph
halfpint
Admin
Jojo72
Malia
Auto Union
vette girl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Auto Union

Auto Union

Race results - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan - 4:28

Well done Flox, although I wasn't aware you were in our alliance scratch

I failed to win any cups this season - best result was 2nd in the free and the 4c, although I did manage 8 finals. Shame about my early exit in the english cup though Evil or Very Mad

How did everyone else do?
Back to top Go down
Malia
Admin
Malia

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan - 13:22

First of all, a very Happy New Year to everyone!! I hope that it'll be a good year for you all. cheers
For the cups, Mum and I are through to the final of the English cup. Unfortunately, for R&R, that's it, we got through to the semi-final of the 12C but no further. Not a very good season in all!! We're just going to do our best and cross fingers for the world cup.
As for Flox, he's not part of the alliance but since he's polite and respectful, he's welcome to stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan - 14:01

Well done to Mum and R&R for getting to the final of the English Cup!! Race results - Page 4 Icon_cheers Unfortunately I went out in the semi-finals Race results - Page 4 Icon_evil but that's the way things are and at least there will be 2 english medals for the alliance Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Otherwise, all that I've done this season, is to win a Muscle Cup medal and that's all. I got to a few semi-finals but knowing my luck, I didn't get further Race results - Page 4 Icon_mad

Just hope next season will be better Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Well done to everyone who's won medals this season and good luck to Mum, R&R and Flox for the finals Race results - Page 4 Icon_wink

Race results - Page 4 Alien

Last edited by vette girl on Sun 10 Jan - 16:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan - 17:03

Well done again to Jo and Malia - you are super consistent in the english cup and always seem there or thereabouts. Well done Emily as well you only just missed out on the final by one place.

Good luck in the final I hope one of you can make it through to the world cup I love you
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan - 0:45

Hey guys soz i have been quiet im currently on the boat and ondarun is really slow so im not going to have a good season this tim round but i will bounce back next season as get off the boat in abt 8 days. Well done to everyone last season and good luck for the rest of this season guys and gals.

Euan
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jan - 16:03

don't worry about it, as long as you post lots and lots of messages after, you might be forgiven Race results - Page 4 Icon_twisted !!!!!! Just joking Race results - Page 4 Icon_lol
Hope you're having a nice time on the boat Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan - 0:36

hey guys. i'm winning the championship with 2 races left. but i have yet to win a race lol
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan - 1:07

Hi, welcome to the forum Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
If you're winning the championship, then that means you'll be in the WR-D next season, which also means, you might be with me Race results - Page 4 Icon_wink (probably beating me Race results - Page 4 Icon_lol ) so why don't you go present yourself so that we can get to know you better Race results - Page 4 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan - 1:01

Well done to McCormick Bros, Supercross and 24hdumans for coming 1st in their divisions Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

And to The Punisher, AceTeam, HippoTastic, Sepi Racing, Kittiwake GP and KoNL for coming 2nd and 3rd in theirs Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

And finally, well done to everyone else who didn't get podiums but drove well Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan - 18:12

Sorry its a bit late but well done everyone for last season Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
let's see how we get on with the new alliance cups this season so good luck Race results - Page 4 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan - 20:17

Congrats to everyone Vette Girl mentioned and thanks for doing that Emily, I didn't have the time this season Wink
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan - 19:29

That's ok, it was my pleasure Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

I know that theres only been 2 races in the leagues but how are you people getting on? I'm 20th at the moment (not good, I know Race results - Page 4 Icon_evil ). The annoying bit is, I'm losing to people who I was beating at the end of last season. Hope everyone else is doing better than me Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan - 0:29

Good luck to everyone in the cups, unfortunately i was unable to enter any this season as i was travelling at the time and no access to internet, plus was a little drunk haha. So only the free cup for me this season Sad i hope i can start improving on my league position now though that i have access to a computer whenever i want Smile So how is everyone then???

Xenomorph
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan - 1:12

Its the English Cup for you, not the free and good to see you are still in it, as we are chasing a top medal in that one for the alliance. Alliance cups work differently now, and are based on the best 25 individual performances in the alliance for each cup. So, keep winning in the English Cup please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan - 1:14

Yep english cup is what i ment lol. Yeah i will try my best have done some upgrades so fingers crossed they will help. Good luck to all Smile
Back to top Go down
Team Snu Snu

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan - 20:06

Just noticed im in the same english cup round as vette girl.

Just be careful when your racing around lapping me, i don't want to be slammed into a wall thank you very much Razz
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan - 20:18

Hi, good to see on the forum Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Yep, you're up against me Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin, and it's on my circuit so if it helps, here are the settings :
-Gearbox : ~68%
-Downforce : ~57%
-Stiffness : ~84%
-Ride height : ~12%

They should be about right, because they work with me

Good luck Race results - Page 4 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan - 20:21

Thanks for the heads up for are challenge 2moro vette girl Razz

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan - 20:34

Oops forgot about that Race results - Page 4 Icon_lol Oh well, you would have find out sooner or later Race results - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Now you have to let me win Race results - Page 4 Icon_razz

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan - 20:36

Lol i will use my slow car and my inexperienced driver to give u a chance lol Razz
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan - 20:53

that's too kind of you Race results - Page 4 Icon_lol I might have a chance now but just to be even, I'll put my lowest driver and my low car in as well Race results - Page 4 Icon_razz

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan - 21:12

That sounds perfect, we can judge the winner on who takes longest to get round the track haha, 2moro will be an opposites race Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan - 21:16

Lol, that sounds ok, this is gonna be fun!! Race results - Page 4 Icon_lol Race results - Page 4 Icon_lol
Rendez-vous at bad cor tomorrow at 10 am, see ya then!!!

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan - 21:17

Yep c u there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 13:10

Well i won the challenge as i came 2nd Smile hehe good old opposites day, Well done Vette Girl, though when u guys race for real later try winning opposites day doesnt count in the league races unfortunately lol.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race results
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next