Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Xenomorph ( Race Liner)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xenomorph

xenomorph

Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov - 0:13

Heys guys and gals, my name is Euan, im 26 years old and i live in Scotland. I have been a car nut since i was born haha, love all sorts of racing, from Le mans to Drifting blah blah blah. My car of choice is the NISSAN SKYLINE GTR (GODZILLA) I worked as a car mechanic for 6 years but then gave it up to work offshore, i work for a French company called CGGVERITAS now. Current car im driving at the moment is a Subaru Impreza WRX Classic (Winter Car) then once the weather improves i will be buying another Skyline Smile. Any questions please ask away???

Xeno
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov - 0:20

Oh yeah i forgot to say that Auto union got me to start playing this game as we play another online game together.

Smile Xeno
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov - 22:53

Welcome to the alliance Euan ;-)

Unlucky with the Free Cup - I see you got eliminated in round 1. Try to get a good rear wheel drive car as soon as you can because these are faster than 4wd cars on asphalt tracks like the one your free cup race was held at. The RX-7 Spirit R is the best bet at min L=11 if you prefer ricers ;-)

Good luck,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov - 23:32

Yeah i got thrashed in the free cup but still in the others i applied for Smile was over a minute behind 4th place. Yeah i will get a rear wheeler, but had to get my skyline first im afraid haha. Will probs get a silvia but will look at the rex since u have suggested it. Cheers for the welcome and for getting me playing this game Smile
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 21:15

Hi Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the alliance!!! Another car nut Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_cheers Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_cheers Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_cheers
Have you ever been to the 24 hours? Is there any other cars that you love apart from the Skyline? As everybody knows, I'm a Corvette fan...I love 'em!!! Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Herz
Hear from you soon
Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 21:31

hey thanks, yes im a car nut haha. No i aint been to a Le mans yet although i think it would be great, what does it cost to go see? Cars i like well SKYLINE obviously haha, basically anything japanese really. I do tend to like nissans as i like pulsars and silvias. evos and subarus are pretty good aswell. i am driving a subaru at the moment, its an older one with a mechanical diff but holds the road really well. I have taken a shining to Drifting recently a couple of my mates love it and also have some drift cars Smile also the R390 GT1 the car that replaced the skyline at le mans Smile
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 22:07

I only know that it's not cheap, the person to ask is my sister, Rachel (Malia) She'd probably know.
I don't really know much about Japenese cars, and I'm sorry to say this but I don't find them the prettiest but I know that they're very good cars to drive Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_smile

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 22:18

Thats cool im sure she mite pop up sometime and let me know the cost. Well there maybe not all the prettiest of cars, but pretty doesnt win u races performance does thats why i like japanese cars Smile There very reliable cars and tuning them is endless. But the Skyline (GODZILLA) that is a pretty car and its performance is second to none Smile Must admit corvettes are pretty cars and the ZR1 is nice, im sure they said that the ZR1 was the first American car that could take corners lol. And i like Vipers, awesome engines and ace to watch drifting. I probs would have a VIPER but probs couldnt afford the fuel 4 miles to the gallon haha.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 22:40

Apparently the cost is in between 50€ and 60€.
Last year at the 24 Hours, I had the chance to sit in a Viper and I was allowed to start it up Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_biggrin It was awesome!!!! The sound of it was great!!!! But I wouldn't know if it was good at drifting coz I don't know much about it and I don't drive(so that doesn't help, does it?!!!)
I know that the Japenese cars are reliable, I think they're the best for that and I think Ondarun knows that coz they're very good cars in the game Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_smile

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 22:47

Well thats not too expensive for le mans thanks for that, i thought it would be a few hundred euros. That was lucky of u getting to sit in one of the Vipers, shame you couldnt drive as it would have been nice to take it out aswell haha. There is some Vipers that take part in the drifting championship etc my mates told me abt them and said they were really good. You ever heard of Ken Block? He is an american that takes part in rallys etc, Colin Mcrae was his mentor, look him up on youtube he does some awesome stuff, good videos to watch, exceptional driver Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 22:58

We really should be down the pub for this conversation Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_lol !!!
I'll meet you there Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Lol

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov - 23:51

Sounds like a plan, any particular pub lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov - 20:20

Hi

Sorry this is a bit late but welcome to the alliance Euan and thank you for being so active. It's really good. Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_lol

Take care, have fun and talk to you soon.

Jo Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov - 20:23

Hi Jo,

Thanks very much, yep im quite active and will try to stay that way Smile same to you speak laters.

Euan
Back to top Go down
Malia
Admin
Malia

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 19:02

Hi Euan,
Are you interested in older cars at all or is it mainly new ones? Are you interested in the Aston Martin DBR1, the Jaguar D-Type, the Porche 917, the Ford GT-40 (and I could go on forever!!)? Because I don't know if you've heard of it but there's a race called Le Mans Classic with all old cars from 1923 through to the 70s. It's a great race, along the lines of Goodwood, with a totally different atmosphere to the Le Mans main race but great just the same. On a slightly different subject (still cars!!) and if you don't mind me asking, what Skyline are you looking at getting?
Hope you're having fun anyway with the game Smile
Malia
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 19:51

Hey Malia, im not so into older older cars but i can respect the classics. I probably would enjoy seeing some of the older classics racing though as im very much into racing Smile . The car i plan on buying is R34 SKYLINE GTR. I have already had an R33 SKYLINE GTR which was midnight purple and i absolutely loved it, just never let ur mates drive your cars is all i will say. I have some pics on my laptop of my old R33 just not sure how to get them on the forum as i dont have a photobucket on the internet or anything. I would like to get the new GTR aswell but a little out my price bracket at the moment haha, i do know someone who has bought one though and they received theres last week so once there back from offshore and so am i will get taken out in it Smile.

Euan
Back to top Go down
Malia
Admin
Malia

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 19:58

WOW!! I'd love to see the R34 if you do get it. I love that car Smile As for putting photos on the forum, there's a guide on how to do it in the forum "Galerie", click on "Instructions". In there you'll find how to do it using the website Imageshack which is free and works very well. Please feel free to post photos of your R33, it'd be nice to see them Smile
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 20:00

That was my plan to put up the pics Smile Yep R34 my fave car, almost bought one last year but had too much going on with doing up my house at the time and expense haha, so decided to wait till next year instead i will go look at the guide and see if i can sus it lol thanks Malia Smile
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 20:15

Well here are the pics even included a couple of when my garage roof blew off and landed on my car ggggrrrrr, luckily i was offshore and the house insurance paid for my car to be fixed so was fine by the time i got home Smile

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/dscf0043.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Malia
Admin
Malia

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 20:23

Absolutley gorgeous!! If you do get the R34 and come over to Le Mans, we definately have to meet up and I'd love a ride in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec - 20:25

Thanks very much, well if i have the time off for it i will be there and would bring the R34 no worries once i get it that is Smile and yes no problem taking u out in it Smile

Euan
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 0:59

Thats a proper mans car you had there Euan Very Happy

Hope you manage to get the R34 thats a seriously quick piece of kit. I bet the scooby you have now isn't too shabby either Twisted Evil

Getting back to Malia's original subject, I absolutely love the old classics. I keep meaning to go to the Goodwood Revival, but something usually comes up which prevents me attending that weekend. I did manage to visit the Silverstone Classic the last few years though - I will try to post some of the many pics I took if I can find any of them. scratch
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec - 1:12

Yea the scooby aint bad but it doesnt really compare to the skyline in all honesty. Yeah i have always loved the skylines and cant wait to get an R34 though i am waiting on better weather for a start Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph ( Race Liner)   Xenomorph ( Race Liner) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenomorph ( Race Liner)
Page 1 of 1