Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Race results

Go down 
+13
mamathieu
cbshea13
G.F.X
Team Snu Snu
thegreyham
Flox
xenomorph
halfpint
Admin
Jojo72
Malia
Auto Union
vette girl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

Race results - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 14:18

Well done Race results - Page 14 Icon_biggrin Race results - Page 14 Icon_biggrin those are great results!!! Hopefully next season you'll get some medals Race results - Page 14 Icon_smile you definitely deserve them!! And I think you've got a good chance in getting through to the final of the English Race results - Page 14 Icon_biggrin so good luck with that.

I've had a pretty good season even if I could have done better in some cups. I would have liked a couple of medals but overall I got a lot of money so I'm not complaining!!!! Race results - Page 14 Icon_lol
And I'm pleased to say that once again, Mum and I got a load of medals of Nevarn...11 Race results - Page 14 Icon_biggrin and hopefully a couple more Race results - Page 14 Icon_wink

Well done to the whole alliance for getting some more medals and it seems we're going to win the English again!!!!!! Race results - Page 14 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 14 Icon_cheers

Race results - Page 14 Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 15:35

My season has been pretty good, im currently fifth in my league, the 4 above r fast though. Did the best i have done in the English cup 6th rd. Other cups were the usual lol. Though i go offshore on Monday Sad . If someone is interested in running my account when im offshore it would be much appreciated as my connection is slow on the boat and takes forever trying to setup cars etc. The forums are quick enough though so can keep in contact on here. Well done to everyone on there season so far and good going to Jo and Ems on Nevarns account, keeping it up there and doin well in the cups im sure he will be very happy with that.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 16:00

Mum and I can take on your account if you want. But only if we can spend all your money Race results - Page 14 Icon_twisted Race results - Page 14 Icon_twisted How long will you be gone?

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 16:07

Well i wont get home till the 3rd of June i believe it is so almost 6 weeks. But when im on the boat it takes like 5 mins to load a page very frustrating. But if you guys are sure u can watch it i would b more than happy. Yes you could spend all my cash lol not that i have alot lol. I will make sure im on the forums most days to hear how it is going. I leave on monday so i PM u my account login and password on sunday. I will leave it up to you 2 what to upgrade etc. Thanks very much for this saves me having another bad season because i cant get on enough.

Much appreciated

Euan
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 16:25

What about cups? Do we enter all the ones you did this season?
I've got a feeling that this is gonna be fun Race results - Page 14 Icon_lol your account, Nevarn's account, our own accounts... We won't spend all your money...we'll leave you 1 or 2CR Race results - Page 14 Icon_twisted

Have fun
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 16:27

in finala la english cup nu ajung .... deoarece iar este cursa de mud ... iar masina mea de mud nu pot sa zic ca exista , si asa de runda 8 am trecut ca prin minune al 4-lea la 1 secunda de place 5 , prost sezon pentru mine.... poate sezonul viitor va fi mai bine
good luck to everyone who go in final
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 16:32

Lmao ur too kind Ems wonder what i will buy with my 1 or 2 crs lol. Yeah enter cups if you want. Its up to you guys as its ur time that u will be using so run the account as u see fit. I know i can trust you 2 with it Smile Just let me know on the forum what u have been doin with it if u have time, little update once a week or when u like would be great Smile

Thanks Euan
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 16:34

Congrats Vulcano, i can make out some of your message lol. Good luck in the final of the english cup mate.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 16:36

xenomorph wrote:
Congrats Vulcano, i can make out some of your message lol. Good luck in the final of the english cup mate.

Xeno
my english is very bad Smile))
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 16:42

Your English is better than my Romanian mate so dont worry Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 16:48

you speak very good english!! Like Xeno says, much better than our romanian!!! Race results - Page 14 Icon_lol
And good luck for the final Race results - Page 14 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 16:52

xenomorph wrote:
Your English is better than my Romanian mate so dont worry Smile

Xeno
good than Very Happy

anyway i was say : in round 9 i have mud race... and can say i don't have "car" for mud ( i have but lvl 15) .... and last round ( 8 ) i have lucky place 4 and place 5 it was at 1 second back to me. if i have again lucky i can get on 4.

surprize is pedro from championship (1st in championship) i don't know how it has car whit level 25 (audy) , something is not ok ... i don't have lvl 25 and i play from season 2 , and he has Neutral , ( tricolori again? )
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 17:02

Well Vulcano i hope you get lucky again, good luck in the race mate Smile im sure you will do fine. Have you got credits to get yourself a good 4wd? I suggest a Skyline hehe.

Yeah Pedro is doing very well, he was in my league a couple of seasons ago and destroyed that aswell lol. I noticed he has recently left us and joined the PRT portugeuse alliance. But looks like he will be in a league with you guys next season.

My lvls are all 20 with one a lil higher Smile i have played since season 6 i think it was. Not sure how he has got his levels up so fast, maybe buying and selling or had alot of luck in the cups, no idea.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 17:22

I'd suggest an Audi coz they're very good cars!!! A lot of the top players have got them. There's a min lvl 21 for 293200CR. It's quite a good car.

Pedro has done a lot of selling so I think that's where he's got some of his money from. But it's weird coz I've been playing since the beginning and I'm at lvl 28, but I was very lucky at first and I always enter a load of cups which gives me heaps of money!! And he's entered only 2 cups this season so definitely weird Race results - Page 14 Icon_scratch Just make sure you beat him in the English, Vulcano!!! Race results - Page 14 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 17:33

vette girl wrote:
I'd suggest an Audi coz they're very good cars!!! A lot of the top players have got them. There's a min lvl 21 for 293200CR. It's quite a good car.

Pedro has done a lot of selling so I think that's where he's got some of his money from. But it's weird coz I've been playing since the beginning and I'm at lvl 28, but I was very lucky at first and I always enter a load of cups which gives me heaps of money!! And he's entered only 2 cups this season so definitely weird Race results - Page 14 Icon_scratch Just make sure you beat him in the English, Vulcano!!! Race results - Page 14 Icon_wink

i have audy lvl 21 and i don't like ! i sold it....
i want audy lvl 23....but not money...now
anyway now i cant beat him...he has car (mud) lvl 25 and i lvl 15 Smile)))

Bonus Romanian Music (house) : Alexunder Base feat Lys - Drums ( The Kid Club Mix)
enjoy it !
Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr - 23:59

i know that tricolouri was from prtugal so he could be. as far as levels go i have been able to upgrade loads as i have been selling stuff ( not that yer buying it, get buying) and it really does help, i'm all lv29 now and i opted fo r th lv25 audi as it would do me well for the nmax40 in the future.
Back to top Go down
cbshea13

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 16:29

All i can say is...man it is great to be back on the top half of the points. It was very frustrating last season getting my butt kicked in repeatedly, but now, I'm running in the top 6 consistently and that makes Briggs much happier!

2 Drivers are approaching lvl 20, which is good stuff too, and a 3rd that's plugging along at lvl 9.

This season is shaping up very well.
Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:38

great stuff briggsy. i'm sure now i have tough you all i can teach. i'm very proud of my little apprentice, and i shall have a new one soon if my sisters boyfriend registers and shows interest.

as for my season i cant complain being the 2nd highest racer in the english leagues, nevarn watch out i gonna catch ya eventually
Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 24 May - 0:04

so were into last week of season how is it shaping up for people????

as for me i'm looking at finishing 14th in the wrc and also hoping to qualify for world cup
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 24 May - 0:25

For me, it seems that I'm going to be 15th or lower. But one thing's sure : I'm going up next season into WRC Race results - Page 14 Icon_biggrin. It's been a good season I think. even though I'm only 15th, for me...that's good!!! I've been able to get my lvls up and I've been able to buy a new car... bet you can't guess... a Corvette!!! Race results - Page 14 Icon_lol Race results - Page 14 Icon_biggrin Race results - Page 14 Icon_biggrin So I'm happy Race results - Page 14 Icon_biggrin

Good going, Graham!! Hope you get through to the World Cup. Same goes to all who are in the final Race results - Page 14 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 24 May - 8:46

Well as things stand Ems is doin an awesome job with my account and has me sitting in 2nd at the moment. So i have a good chance of promotion providing we get some mud and snow races Smile but i cant wait to hear how it ends Smile Thanks again Ems.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
Jojo72

Jojo72

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 0:36

At the moment you are first Xeno with 2 snow tracks to come so......
fingers crossed Race results - Page 14 Icon_wink

Congratulations to Graham on getting through to the final of the World cup Race results - Page 14 Icon_cheers Race results - Page 14 Icon_cheers Awesome job Race results - Page 14 Icon_exclaim Race results - Page 14 Icon_exclaim

Extra super busy at the moment with Le Mans approching very quickly but better that than nothing I suppose, Just doesn't leave us with too much time for Ondarun Race results - Page 14 Icon_lol Race results - Page 14 Icon_lol

Have fun everyone

Jo Race results - Page 14 Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May - 8:23

Thats great to hear that its 2 snow tracks left, puts me in with a good chance Smile .

I hope everyone elses seasons are as good as mine. Big thanks to Jo and Ems Smile .

I get off the boat next week woo hoo FREEDOM haha.

Will be home on the wenesday though i mite be a bit late so it will be the next day before i can take over again. I will let you know though.

Good luck on the world cup Graham.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vulcano

vulcano

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 23:14

Congratulations on passing :

Vulcano Racing (my brother)
vette girl
Rivera F1 GP
Shake n Bake
Supercross
MTGD compétit
FH Racing
yannig
Race Liner
ZEBIEKSTE
AceTeam
Kakanalda's tea
PICHECURIE
Ricsop Racing
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 29 May - 23:52

Well done to everyone Race results - Page 14 Icon_biggrin and thanks Vulcano for the roll of honour.

I had a great finish to the season Race results - Page 14 Icon_evil... DNF... wasn't that bad but still 91 00CR for body repairs, radiator and brakes ruined... Race results - Page 14 Icon_evil worse is that my driver is injured for 7 days!!! And he's my best!!! I need him for the cups next week so...

Hope everone did better than me in their last race

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race results   Race results - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race results
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next