Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Grand Prix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 21:00

So, who's getting up to watch qualifying Saturday morning? I definitely am!!! I just hope that Brawn have sorted out the cars because it would be nice to see Button back on pole Grand Prix Icon_biggrin (or Barrichello).
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeThu 1 Oct - 22:35

I'll be watching as always cyclops

I think Button has the title sewn up now as long as he gets the car to the finish line in all the remaining rounds. He deserves it and he needs to make it count because he might never get the chance again.

Regards,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct - 13:58

Well, I have to say that qualifing was a lot more interesting that usual. Shame about Alguersuari and Glock because they were doing well. I was a bit disappointed with the Brawns because they went out very late and had only enough time to do one timed lap. I hope they do better in the race tomorrow.
We'll just have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct - 14:07

Bad news I'm afraid. Quote from autosport.com:

Five Formula 1 drivers were given penalties for not lifting off during a yellow-flag period in qualifying for the Japanese Grand Prix.

Championship leader Jenson Button, team-mate Rubens Barrichello, Renault driver Fernando Alonso, Force India's Adrian Sutil and Toro Rosso's Sebastien Buemi were given five-place grid penalties after the session.

In total 9 cars have grid place penalties for one reason or another. Doubtful that Glock will be able to take part given his injury.

Regards,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct - 22:38

Interesting race!!! At least Barrichello only shaved 1pt off Button!!! I think the main battle is for 2nd between Barrichello and Vettel seeing as they're 2pts apart and between McLaren and Ferrari in the constructors championship. Looking forward to the next race...
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct - 22:45

Yep, its lucky for Button that Vettel got the pit lane speeding penalty in last week's race or he would only be 11 points behind now. According to autosport.com, Vettel didn't even break the speed limit! The FIA measured the length of the pit lane incorrectly, so he got the penalty because his time in the pit lane was less than they thought it should be..... Shocked

Anyway I expect Button will wrap it up soon - he might even win the last race of this season Very Happy

Regards,

Nevarn
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct - 20:58

HE'S CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Grand Prix Icon_cheers Grand Prix Icon_cheers Grand Prix Icon_cheers Grand Prix Icon_cheers Grand Prix Icon_cheers Grand Prix Icon_cheers Grand Prix Icon_cheers Grand Prix Icon_cheers Grand Prix Icon_cheers
Two English in a row : Hamilton and Button!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Grand Prix Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Auto Union

Auto Union

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct - 23:17

Wooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!! king

And well deserved too bounce
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar - 12:30

Well, it's the start of a new season Grand Prix Icon_biggrin . I know I didn't write anything for the 1st race but it was so boring, there wasn't much to say. Grand Prix Icon_rolleyes
But for today's race... Grand Prix Icon_cheers Grand Prix Icon_cheers Grand Prix Icon_cheers Button woooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Shame about Vettel but as I don't like Red Bull, I'm actually glad he went out. Shame Webber didn't go out at the end when he hit Hamilton (sorry for the fans of Webber)
All in all, a very good and interesting race Grand Prix Icon_biggrin

What does everyone else think?

Grand Prix Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar - 17:42

Afraid i didnt catch the race, been ill last few days, so not watched much tv. Had a read at the race report and it sounded like quite an interesting race, with alot going on i.e crashes etc. I see schuey managed 10th today. Well done to Button getting the win.

I missed the first race aswell as i was on the boat, but did hear it was a boring race.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
thegreyham

thegreyham

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar - 23:13

was a brilliant race the amount of teams and close competition is making it so more interesting. and its clear to see hamilton is on fire
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr - 14:03

Yeahhhh!!!!! Grand Prix Icon_cheers Grand Prix Icon_cheers Button won again!!!! And with Hamilton 2nd, it was even better!!! Grand Prix Icon_biggrin They were lucky though with those tyres. And it was nice to see Rosberg up there, it would be nice to see him win a race Grand Prix Icon_smile Shame about Schumacher...10th. I hope they have his car sorted soon.

Grand Prix Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr - 17:13

Well managed to watch bits and pieces of the F1 though i had tough competition from a 2year old wanting to watch Thomas the tank engine lol. Most the time i got the F1 on it was the damn safety car out lol. But well done to Button and Hamilton on the 1 2.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 17:27

Well I don't know what other people thought but......What a boring race!!!!! The problem with that circuit is that there's nowhere to pass!!!

Well done to Webber and Alonso but shame about Hamilton Grand Prix Icon_sad I just wish Button could have got past Schumacher coz then he could have maybe caught up with Alonso Grand Prix Icon_evil. Shame about Rosberg as well, his race was ruined right from the start.
All in all, a very boring race!!!!!

Grand Prix Alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 8:22

Well unfortunately out here, i did not get to see the Race Sad .
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeSun 16 May - 20:17

Grand Prix Icon_evil Grand Prix Icon_evil Grand Prix Icon_evil Grand Prix Icon_evil Grand Prix Icon_evil Grand Prix Icon_evil Grand Prix Icon_evil In my opinion, not a very good race!!! Button went out on the 2nd lap, Webber won, Vettel 2nd, Red Bull in the lead of the championship... not very good at all!!!!! It was still an interesting race though, with 4 safety cars and half the cars going out. I want to know what happened to Barrichello's steering wheel coz it looked like another car hit it.
Well, I just hope it's a better race next time for Button.

Grand Prix Alien
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitimeSun 30 May - 21:36

Well it was a good race for some... Grand Prix Icon_lol
Shame Button couldn't get Hamilton in the end but Hamilton deserved to win so I'm happy Grand Prix Icon_smile
Real shame about Vettel and Webber though Grand Prix Icon_sad coz they were doing a fantastic race, even if the accident did help the 2 McLarens to get pass.
Really good result for Schumacher and Rosberg, it's nice to still see them up there but shame about Petrov Grand Prix Icon_sad coz he was doing a brilliant race against Alonso.

All in all well done to Hamilton and Button.

Grand Prix Alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix   Grand Prix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix
Page 1 of 1