Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version (coupon + code promo)
224.97 €
Voir le deal

Please help!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

Please help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please help!!!   Please help!!! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug - 14:39

Hi people

I need your help Smile I've just updated my dad's website and I need some feedback. Can you please go on and tell me what you think? The website is www.raytoombs.com

Thanks very much Wink

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Please help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!   Please help!!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug - 7:51

Hey Ems,

Just been on looking at the website, and first of all your Dad is awesome at paintings Smile I have seen a few on here before obviously, but they are all amazing Smile Though i think he needs to do more Nissans lol Razz Ok i know that wasnt all his work there lol.

Anyways, the website looks brilliant, i found it very easy to use Smile always a plus to me, the colouring is good as it makes the paintings stand out Smile And i love the descriptions you have for the cars etc when you click to enlarge the paintings. So very good job overall Smile

The paintings are a little expensive for me lol, but the prints are definetly within my budget Smile Also just a thought, you ever thought about putting the prints on T-Shirts and such like, mugs and things. Just an idea that may or may not be good lol Smile

Anyways good job on that Smile

Euan
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Please help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!   Please help!!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug - 11:58

Sorry we haven't answered but we've had a few storms around here lately disrupting Internet.

Yes we have thought of t-shirts and mugs, did a few mugs last year but they weren't quite what we wanted, also printing t-shirts costs too much for us atm so we've just stuck with prints. We also do cards of all the paintings, which are very popular.

Can we ask where you were when you looked at the site? We're trying to analyze all traffic to the site and where we can improve things.

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Please help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!   Please help!!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug - 1:29

Ooh thats not so good with the storms, hope it gets better soon.

Ok cool, i did think you would have thought about that lol. Sure its something you will get up and going at somepoint anyways.

By where i am do you mean where i am in the world or where i accessed the site online? Im currently in Cuba, though our internet server is coming from France as on a boat. And i used the link you embedded in the first message to go on the site, hope this helps.

Euan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!   Please help!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Mans Racers :: English :: Down the pub-
Jump to: