Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Idea for the alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malia
Admin
Malia

Idea for the alliance Empty
PostSubject: Idea for the alliance   Idea for the alliance Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep - 17:41

A few days ago, I updated the welcome page of our alliance on the game adding in a listing of our best training and fitness centers. However, a big difference remains in the commission asked by the various teams.
To change this, I think we could put into place a system where the commission asked depends on the level of the center.
The aim is to progress together. It therefore has to be the same for everyone.

I can understand that we all want to go to the cheapest available, but if we want to progress together, we need to help each other. By placing a reasonable commission, the person who receives it will therefore be able to reinvest in the center, which will then give better training (or fitness) the next time.

I was thinking about commission= level x 10.
What do you think? Do you agree?
Have you any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the alliance   Idea for the alliance Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep - 11:26

I think it's a good idea. I don't usually go to other peoples centers but I'll be quite happy to do it for the alliance Idea for the alliance Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Aces

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the alliance   Idea for the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 10:40

Hello all. This was a very good and helpfull idea for the whole ally's progression.

So can someone re-active this to new server and keep it fresh with any upgrade as time passes?

As Rachel said all of us want the cheaper solution but the strength of an ally is hidding behind it's members loyality and help Smile

e.g Where is Rachel and all old members? Are they all stoped?
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the alliance   Idea for the alliance Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 13:17

I think it's a good idea but I haven't got much time at the moment to sort it out. It will be the end of June when I'll have the time. But someone else is welcome to do it if they want Very Happy

Yes, a lot of the old members stopped. Rachel had exams and then she went to university and it just got too much. Auto Union stopped but as you've probably noticed, his account is still going. Mum and I took over because he was nearly n°1 and we wanted to keep him there. With a lot of the others, it was the same reason, exams, university...

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the alliance   Idea for the alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for the alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Mans Racers :: English :: Suggestions-
Jump to: