Le Mans Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum de l'alliance Le Mans Racers d'Ondarun v2, et surtout des passionnés des 24h du mans.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOndarun 2
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Without title!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vette girl

vette girl

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 18:34

Hiya people!! Very Happy

Didn't know what to call the topic so... Rolling Eyes

Start of a new season... who's still with us??? As there has been a change of admin in the alliance (now me Twisted Evil ) there has also been a change of picture on the page of the alliance on the game, so what do you guys think about it?? Nice, isn't it Cool ??

What about server 2? I'm still on there but not doing much. I put my orders in for the league but that's about it. Mum and I have set up a new alliance on there, it's called Tertre Rouge LM [P19] so if you want to join us, you can Very Happy

I think that's all I have to say so... bye bye

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:27

Hey hows it going? Very quiet round here recently. So you still on server 2 aswell vette? I still aint tried it nor will i haha sounds like 2 much hard work. Server1 is fine for me.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct - 21:04

Yeah I'm still on server 2 Rolling Eyes but not doing much. If you want to be with the top teams, you have to enter loads of tournaments and as I can't be bothered to enter them, I'm not getting very far in the rankings Laughing!!!
What about everyone else? Vulcano, Greyham, others Question

Hey Xeno, fancy doing some challenges against me? Guessing the overall times again? Very Happy

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct - 19:48

Hey Vette,

I have sent a challenge Smile good luck will put down a time later. Where we leaving the times? In this thread?

Yeah i dont blame you, you can only spend so long at a computer lol. Plus trying to setup all these different races and getting the car setups right would take way too long.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct - 0:06

No times for now please, we'll do that Monday Wink Sent you a challenge Smile

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct - 13:48

Well done for winning Very Happy I keep forgetting to put my orders in Rolling Eyes
But now I'm ready to start winning Twisted Evil Monday to Friday - best out of 5?
We'll put the times in race results like usual. You send me one today?

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 12:08

damn it lol, i thought my car was destroying urs lol. Need to get my lvls up more haha. Yeah no worries best of 5. I will be using my lvl 30 driver for the challenges as he is still kart driver class. My lvls on the car are 29 29 31 30 29 29 29 same order as technical page ingame. Using my R380 for the races, so if u can get ur car and driver as close as u can to mine should get some pretty close races. Challenge sent. Oh and dont forget to register for the cups haha.

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 13:08

I don't know what car I'm gonna use yet but my driver will be lvl 30 but an excellent driver. I was gonna use my Audi max lvl 24 but if you want competition, I'll choose another Laughing . I've got a R380 as well but it's my 6C car and 1970 car so I don't want to risk losing it in a challenge, also it's lvls are 33 35 35 35 35 34 35 so I think I would beat you Laughing I might use my Bentley that has got all lvls 30. I'll see after the first challenge and if I beat you easily, I'll change. I've accepted the challenge so good luck!!! We won't do times this time just best out of 5, ok?

I won't forget to register!! And you, don't forget to put orders in Razz (don't forget insurance as well)

Ems alien
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct - 14:13

Well done!! Wink
I forgot to put my orders in this morning Embarassed but you probably would have won anyway!! My drivers are nearly all in solid/passable form!!
We won't do challenges next week coz I'm not here, I'm going to England so no Ondarun for me Sad
Maybe we can do some more challenges at the end of the season? When there are no cups?

Ems
Back to top Go down
xenomorph

xenomorph

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct - 2:57

Hey Ems, thanks very much. Shame you forgot to put in your orders but well done to you aswell Smile Yeah thats fine with me Smile Guess your going to England to visit some family, im sure they will have internet connection so you should get on to put in your race orders anyways Smile Well was good doing the challenges again, though next time im going to use my new young driver who is only lvl 10 right now but will be a bit better by then. Enjoy your trip to England Smile

Xeno
Back to top Go down
vette girl

vette girl

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct - 14:05

Hi Smile

Well I'm back from England Wink Yeah it was to visit family but also friends Smile I didn't have time to go on Internet coz we were rushing round like headless chickens getting loads of stuff to bring back Laughing It was great being back in England though, just wished I could have stayed longer Sad
Mum was looking after my account so I didn't have to worry. I'm out of all cups but it was to be expected (not Mum's fault) It's an odd number season so I won't be in any finals Laughing I'm still in the English but I'll probably go out next round!!
What about you? Still in any cups? How's the league going?

Ems alien

P.S. : What about everyone else, where are you all? Vulcano, Graham...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Without title!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without title!!   Without title!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Without title!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Le Mans Racers :: English :: Down the pub-
Jump to: